Garden Party by Andrea Farina
Oscar Wilde, The Picture of Dorian Gray
lately by austin kamps
I don’t share my work very often here because tumblr is so notorious for removing credit, but I wanted to share these. My film images from Alsace, France are featured on the Belle Lumière Magazine blog today. It’s a beautiful film-only blog and I’m honored to be published there amongst so many talented people! View the full feature here.
1. If you don’t like the way he kisses you, you won’t like the way he fucks you. Get up and leave.
2. If he won’t go down on you, but expects you to go down on him, laugh. Get up and leave.
3. If you don’t want to do something and he doesn’t respect that, slap him round the face. Get up and leave.
4. If he isn’t okay with the imperfections on your skin, if he says they turn him off, get up and leave.
5. If you don’t want to shave your legs and he thinks that’s disgusting and refuses to touch them, get up and leave.
6. If he doesn’t see your body as a masterpiece, as a complete work of art, get up and leave.
7. If he makes you feel uncomfortable about any part of your body, get up and leave.—Get up and leave // E.E (via preciouspayne)